1-3/4 Tru-Snap Siding
An architecturally appealing concealer fastener panel installed with a fixed clip system. Available in a flat or striated option.
Watch the video
- Can be installed over solid subtrate or open purlin system.
- Bridger Steel recommends striations to minimize oil canning. Backer rod may be applied under Flat Panel application to help minimize oil canning. (Oil canning is not a cause for rejection.)
- This panel can be manufactured at job site to greatly reduce the risk of damage during transportation.
- Protective film can be applied to panels for added protection at customer's request or at Bridger Steel's recommendation.
- Watertite Warranty available.
Download 1-3/4 Tru-Snap documents here
26 GA Standard Color Chart
24 GA Standard Color Chart
24 GA Specialty Finishes Color Chart
Going the extra mile for you is important to us. When you place your order with Bridger Steel:
- We cut your metal roofing panels to the exact lengths you need.
- We service anywhere in the US or Canada.
- We offer fast turnaround on your order.
Want to learn more? See how Bridger Steel makes ordering metal roofing easy.